SC ARCSoft-RO SRL, Romanian legal entity, based in Sibiu, str. Aleea Seviș, no. 14, bl. Y2, ap. 62, jud. Sibiu, CUI: RO37608610, registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Sibiu Tribunal, no. J32/717/2017, collects and processes personal data transmitted through this website and is committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data.
1. What data we collect about you
Our company collects the following personal data:
- First and Lastname
- Mobile or land number
- The public IP address assigned to you by your provider
2. How we collect personal data
2.1 Data collected directly, when:
- Go to the website https: academy.arcstake.com
- Fill in and send the contact form
- Fill in and submit an order for a product or service offered by our site.
2.2 Data collected indirectly:
SC ARCSoft-RO SRL does not indirectly collect personal data from third parties or other sources.
3. How we use personal data
3.1 Our company collects personal data to make it possible:
- Contacting and informing you about orders, offers, products, services, news and any other information related to the site https://academy.arcstake.com
3.2 Our company will provide you with your personal data:
- Law enforcement authorities, regulators, governmental or public bodies and other interested parties that comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire or merge with other businesses. If a change occurs in our company, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as described in this privacy statement.
4. How we store personal data
The personal data collected are recorded, used, stored and organized in optimal security conditions, by appropriate means in order to provide communication, marketing and customer support services.
5. How long personal data is stored
Personal data – other than those obtained through cookies – are stored by SC ARCSoft-RO SRL only as long as they are necessary to serve the purposes of their processing.
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes we have collected, including in order to meet any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
6. Communication and marketing
Our company can inform you by email about our services. Because it is imperative that we provide you with such transactional messages, you may not be able to opt out of such messages.
We want to send you information and news about our products and services, which we believe you will find useful.
If you have accepted the receipt of emails for marketing purposes, you can change this option later. If you no longer wish to receive communications or want to change your notification options, please contact us.
7. What are your rights
We want to make sure that you are aware of all rights regarding the protection of personal data. Each user has the following rights:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from our company. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification– You have the right to ask our company to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask our company to fill in the information that you consider incomplete.
- Right of deletion– You have the right to request our company to delete your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request our company to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to the processing– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by our Company, under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability– You have the right to ask our company to transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
8. What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file that contains small snippets of information sent to your browser and stored on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you visit a website. This cookie sends information back to the website whenever you revisit it.
Cookies can be permanent (known as persistent cookies), which remain on your computer until you delete them, or temporary (known as session cookies) that are valid only until you close your browser window. Cookies can be those of the first-party, which are configured by the website you visit, or of third-parties (third-parties), which are configured by a website other than the one you are visiting. visit.
The cookies we use on the website https://academy.arcstake.com can fall into the following categories:
9.1 Strictly necessary cookies:
These cookies are essential for you to be able to browse the website and use the services you have requested, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided. These cookies belong to the first-party and can be permanent or temporary. In short, the website https://academy.arcstake.com will not function properly without these cookies.
9.2 Performance cookies:
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for example which are the most visited pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies individual visitors. All information collected by these cookies is cumulative and anonymous.
We use these cookies to:
- compile statistics on how the https://academy.arcstake.comwebsite is used
- measure the impact of our advertising campaigns
These cookies can be permanent or temporary, of the first party or of third parties. In short, these cookies collect anonymous information about the pages visited and the advertisements viewed.
9.3 Cookies for functionality:
These cookies allow a website to store the things you choose (such as your username, language or the country you are in) and offer improved, more personal options. These cookies may also be used to provide the services you have requested. The information used by these cookies is anonymized and they cannot record your browsing activities on other websites.
We use these cookies to:
- memorize if you have already benefited from a certain service
- improve the overall experience throughout the website, remembering your preferences.
These cookies can be permanent or temporary, of the first party or of third parties. In short, these cookies store the things you choose to improve your user experience.
9.4 Cookies for advertising:
These cookies are used to limit the number of times you see an ad, as well as to measure the impact of your advertising campaigns.
Advertising cookies are used to manage advertising throughout the website.
Advertising cookies are placed by third parties, such as advertising companies and their agents, and can be permanent or temporary cookies. In short, they are related to the advertising services provided on our third-party website.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on access to your websites and / or other websites on the Internet;
9.5 Other third party cookies:
On some pages of our portal we may have materials from services such as Google, YouTube or Facebook. Remember that we do not control the cookies used by these services. We encourage you to visit the relevant third party website for more information about them.
10. How to manage and / or delete cookies
If you want to impose restrictions, block or delete cookies, you can do so by changing your web browser settings. The steps required differ slightly, depending on the browser you are using. Click on any of the links below for instructions.
Safari iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
If you do not use any of the above browsers, then the “Help” / “Help” function of your browser will tell you what to do.
You can also visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for more information on how to manage and delete cookies in different Internet browsers.
Remember that certain sections of the website https://academy.arcstake.com can only be accessed if cookies are enabled and if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain materials or you may not be able to access them. benefit from all the website options.
For information on how to manage cookies on your mobile device’s browser, read your device’s manual.
Use of this website without the rejection of cookies or similar technologies denotes your consent for our use of such technologies and for the processing of information.
12. Contact details
- Mail: SC ARCSoft-RO SRL, Sibiu, Aleea Seviș, no. 14, bl. Y2, ap. 62, jud. Sibiu
13. Contact details of the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing:
- Address: 28-30 Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, Postal Code 010336, Bucharest
- Website: http://www.dataprotection.ro/